[Equest-users] missing reports?

Dakota Kelley dakotak at teliospc.com
Tue Aug 24 07:18:58 PDT 2010

Not exactly, but I had an issue with a model in v3.61 where only the load reports (LX-X) would show up in the SIM file.  All other reports were missing, but the graph reports still worked.  It turned out that the SIM viewer somehow “went bad” – the reports were actually there, but the drop-down menu didn’t populate the report names.  Using an ASCII-enabled text editor allowed me to open the SIM file and view all the reports (e.g. Ctrl+F for the names), but having the drop-down menus in the SIM viewer is invaluable.  Reinstalling eQUEST fixed the issue for me.

DAKOTA KELLEY

Project Designer | Energy Analyst

                              Office: 214.744.6199

                              Cell: 214.280.3825

                              Fax: 214.744.0770

http://www.teliospc.com <http://www.teliospc.com/>          3535 Travis St. Suite 115

dakotak at teliospc.com            Dallas, TX 75204

| MEP ENGINEERING · ENERGY MODELING · LEED CONSULTATION · COMMISSIONING |

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed,

And may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you

are not the intended recipient, please email the sender immediately, and delete this email from all computers.  Any

distribution or other use is strictly prohibited.  Copyright © 2009 Telios Corporation.