[Equest-users] questions about eQUEST profiles

jowett wu jowett.ng at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 02:29:40 PST 2010

Dear Pasha,

I have interest in the occupancy profile and hot water hourly profile in
eQUEST and want to know what theories do the profiles base on, in other
word, I want to know why the profile of hotwater consumption in office
building is 50% in 9 am and 90% in 10am, which be attached for your
informaiton. In addition, I want to find some references about consumption
hourly profiles.Could you give me some information about this item?

Thanks for your attention.

Regards,
Jowett