[Equest-users] Erased Building Creation Wizard Data

Kahn, Jessica Jkahn at hlw.com
Wed Dec 8 14:37:59 PST 2010

A couple of very disconcerting errors and messages had come up on the
model that I have been working on for the past month and all day today.

Firstly, when I went to simulate the building performance in detailed
Data Edit and suddenly the weather data disappeared.  "An error occurred
while opening the file to be downloaded, Error:3".  Does anyone know how
to reattach the weather file? Or know what happened?

Second and more alarmingly, I can see the building but when I try to go
into the Building Creation Wizard  all of my inputs are gone and are the
defaults.  This would be fine except for the heat recovery and set
points that I have to change.  Everything seems to be fine in Wizard
Data Edit (except for the lack of weather which I realize might be
because the project data doesn't have the building's location)

Is there a way to "find" the data that seems to be present in the
geometry of the building but not in the Building Creation Wizard?  If I
re-input everything will I lose the geometry and settings that I have?

Thanks,

Jessica

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is
intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above, and may be legally
privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please return it to
the sender immediately and delete the original message and any copy of it from
your computer system. If you have any questions concerning this message, please
contact the sender.