[Equest-users] Virtual Rate

Alan Crittendon alanc at dwcei.com
Thu Dec 2 09:53:37 PST 2010

There is a demand charge as well as customer (meter) charge.  The problem im
having is figuring out how to define that above 50kw the demand chrge is
$13.54/kw and from 0-15000kwh its $.09958 and for every kwh above that its
$.0558.  As well as on the gas side: $8/meter, 0-10ccf = $1.2043/ccf, next
40ccf = $1.1072/ccf.

I know I have to set up block charges but to me the dictionary on this
section is written in Latin.

Alan Crittendon, PE, LEED AP
DW Collier Engineering, Inc.

720 Broadway St.