[Equest-users] Display Kiosk

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 7 10:15:13 PST 2010

Michael:

This is getting a bit "Star Trek". eQuest does its 8,760 hour simulation based
on input provided by both the user and the weather file. What you seem to be
seeking is REAL TIME information, avalable only through multple sensor inputs.
For that skin load parameter, you might use eQuest to generate the building skin
loss baseed on outdoor temperature, place these numbers in a spreadsheet, thern
have an outdoor air temperature sensor pick the number based on the delta T
(indoor to outdoor).

You could use eQuest to generate your range, based on whatever is the driving
parameter is, then have a number come from a programmed calculation to display
"Real Time" output.

You can always ask Chief Engineering Officer Montgomery Scott. Scotty can fix
anything..

John R. Aulbach, PE, CEM
Senior Energy Engineer

PartnerEnergy
1990 E. Grand Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245
W: 888-826-1216, X254| D: 310-765-7295 | F: 310-817-2745
www.ptrenergy.com| jaulbach at ptrenergy.com