[Equest-users] Worst Cases (UNCLASSIFIED)

Gary.Schrader at buildings.schneider-electric.com Gary.Schrader at buildings.schneider-electric.com
Thu Dec 9 11:21:55 PST 2010

If you are meaning a weather city that displays both extremes, try
Kansas City. We are -2 db winter and 96/76 summer, with extremes that
have gone below and above that, respectively.

Obviously we are not as cold as Minot and not as hot as Shreveport, but
I wouldn't think too many places can claim a 98 degree annual range.

Good luck,
Gary

Gary Schrader | Schneider Electric | Buildings Business | Energy
Solutions | Engineer I
Phone: +1 913 217 8068 | Fax: +1 913 469 0206
Email: gary.schrader at buildings.schneider-electric.com | Site:
www.schneider-electric.com/buildings | Address: 16011 College Boulevard,
Suite 212, Lenexa, KS 66219, USA

*** Please consider the environment before printing this email.