[Equest-users] Display Kiosk

Greg Collins GCollins at glumac.com
Mon Dec 20 08:29:09 PST 2010

A little bit late in the response, but have another suggestion to
"measure" your building skin heat loss with the BMS..  Since your
heating system is designed to provide the heat the building is losing,
you could just use the total heating load in the building and subtract
any ventilation heating and local reheat (if a VAV system).  If it's a
complex system then this would be difficult, but if it's all VAV boxes
it would be a single calculation for each VAV box with reheat and then a
summation for the total.

Good luck,

Greg Collins
GLUMAC | (949) 833-8190