[Equest-users] solar panels

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 14:57:49 PST 2010

Yehuda,

in the Economics Tab (in DDedit mode only), you need to go to the top of
your navigation tree (at the left) and right-click on your Project at the
very top of the tree.  A new window will appear to let you "create"
components in this module of DOE-2.

About half way down this menu you will see "Create PV array" or something to
that effect.   This new window is where you will enter in the
characteristics and input assumptions for your PV system.

Pasha