[Equest-users] Negative Cooling Energy

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 10:32:08 PST 2010

Hi Ahmed,

I've never heard of negative energy results being reported in the BEPS/BEPU
reports.    I don't doubt it instance, but there must be an incorrect input
that is causing this.

It would help us to help you if you would share your .pd2 & .inp file (and
your weather file if it is non-standard.) and we can look through your file
to help you.

Regards,
Pasha