[Equest-users] how to set the OA values in eQUEST

Grammy grammy.hkust at gmail.com
Sat Dec 11 08:09:56 PST 2010

Dear Zhou,

OA can be inputed under the zone, which is conditioned by PTAC.

Referred to *<DOE2.2 Volume 3: Topics>*, Section AIRSIDE HVAC, SYSTEM TYPE =
PTAC, page 272, you can see that OA control is not under AC system, and on
page 273 and 274 there is an example input for this system: *OA control is
under zone control*.

After setting, you can output OA hourly data to check it works or not.

Regards,

Grammy