[Equest-users] heat recovery and zone exhaust

Bishop, Bill wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Wed Dec 15 07:04:36 PST 2010

James,

Make sure to NOT enter zonal exhaust flows if your intention is for the
air to return to the ERV. Specifying zonal exhaust simulates air leaving
the zone through a separate exhaust fan (think bathrooms, kitchens,
clothes dryers) and not returning to the air handling unit.

Regards,
Bill

William Bishop, PE, BEMP, LEED(r) AP | Pathfinder Engineers & Architects
LLP
Mechanical Engineer

 134 South Fitzhugh Street                 Rochester, NY 14608
T: (585) 325-6004 Ext. 114                F: (585) 325-6005
wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com           www.pathfinder-ea.com
<http://www.pathfinder-ea.com/>
P   Sustainability - the forest AND the trees. P