[Equest-users] How do i fix the following error

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 10:07:04 PST 2010

Hi Pranita,

I believe your error is referring to the heating capacity value that you
input in your model.  If you did input this value, you probably indicated it
as a "positive" number value.   For heating capacities, DOE-2 wants to have
them entered as a "negative" number value.

This should correct your error.

If not, send it back to me and I'm happy to take another look at it.

Pasha