[Equest-users] Solar PV

Fred Betz fbetz at aeieng.com
Mon Dec 27 07:30:26 PST 2010

Rick,

If you are doing a PV system design; you'll want to use System Advisor Model (SAM) or RETScreen.

Both are free and much easier to use than eQuest for PV system modeling.

Fred

Fred Betz  PhD., LEED AP
Sustainable Systems Analyst

AEI | AFFILIATED ENGINEERS, INC.
5802 Research Park Blvd. | Madison, WI  53719

P: 608.236.1175 | F: 608.238.2614
fbetz at aeieng.com<mailto:fbetz at aeieng.com>  |  www.aeieng.com<http://www.aeieng.com/>