[Equest-users] FW: Aerotek Energy - Energy Engineer/Analyst Opening

Park, Joseph jpark at aerotek.com
Thu Feb 11 05:45:45 PST 2010

Good Morning!

I hope all is well!  For the engineers in the Northeast I hope everyone
traveled safe during the snow storm!

I wanted to reach out again because I have another opening for a 5-12
year Energy Engineer for a reputable energy consulting firm in New York
City.

This is a great opportunity to get in with a growing company that is
looking to expand.  They offer top salary, great benefits and tremendous
projects to work on!
Energy Engineer (Salary based on experience)
Midtown East NYC (No relocation provided)
Full Time - 40 Hours
Salary - Based on experience (competitive)
The ideal candidate is an HVAC/Energy engineer with professional
interest and extensive experience in energy efficiency, green buildings,
and sustainability in commercial buildings; and with proven expertise in
analysis of building energy systems for efficiency, energy modeling,
energy codes and standards for commercial buildings.
Minimum requirements:
*	B.S. Mechanical Engineering
*	5-12 years experience in energy efficiency, green buildings and
sustainability in commercial buildings
*	Energy Modeling experience with any of the following:
DOE/E-Quest/Energy Plus
*	Experience in building energy management, performing energy
audits or building commissioning
*	Excellent written and verbal communication skills
*	Proven expertise in spreadsheet development and calculations
Please let me know, if you have any friends or colleagues that might be
a fit, as we offer a $750 referral bonus after the referral has worked
at the company for 3+ months.

To apply: please email resumes to JPark at aerotek.com

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Joseph Park
Aerotek  - National Provider for MEP & Energy Engineering
757 3rd Ave, Suite 201
New York, NY 10017
212-588-5850 (o)
jpark at aerotek.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/josephjpark

 <http://www.aerotek.com/>

This electronic mail (including any attachments) may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and/or otherwise protected from disclosure to anyone other than its intended recipient(s). Any dissemination or use of this electronic email or its contents (including any attachments) by persons other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply email so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete the original message (including any attachments) in its entirety. Thank you.