[Equest-users] HVAC Equipment efficiencies

Tomlinson, Scott stomlinson at smma.com
Thu Feb 18 11:10:29 PST 2010

Hello all,

Hopefully this is a relatively straight-forward question.  If I need to break up a Baseline building system (say a system 5) into several smaller systems due to different operating perameters in the building, should my efficiencies be what ASHRAE 90.1 dictates for each of the smaller systems, or should my efficiencies be what ASHRAE 90.1 dictates a single system serving the entire building would be?

Scott Tomlinson, PE, LEED-AP

Mechanical

Symmes Maini & McKee Associates, Inc.

1000 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02138

t: 617.520.9438

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CAB0A3.72C93FF0]

f: 617.354.5758

stomlinson at smma.com<mailto:STomlinson at smma.com>