[Equest-users] ASHREA 90.1 Building envelope

Hind Dirani hdirani at eegroup.info
Wed Feb 24 04:59:11 PST 2010

Ashrae 90.1-2004 requires specific insulation values for the envelope:
Exterior walls steel-framed walls, roof with above deck insulation and
steel joist floors.

How can we select, specify steel joist floors in the DDwizard.

for walls, the concrete thickness must be the same as the proposed design,
and concrete type must be changed to lightweight assembly types and for
the wall we add steel-framed as exterior finish, or wall construction must
be metal framed not concrete.

Any help would be appreciated,

thanks,
Hind