[Equest-users] Cool Reset Schedule

Paul Diglio paul.diglio at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 27 09:29:56 PST 2010

I am trying to define the Cool Control Range options on an air handler with a chilled water coil.  I was able to define the Cool Control as Reset and the Reset Priority as Temperature First.

I need to define the Cool Reset Sch.  I am not given any options Under Defined Reset Value drop down list.  The DOE-2 default does not work either.

Does anyone have a example for a User Input Expression that I can edit to define the supply air temperature based on OAT and time of year?

Thank you for your help.

Paul Diglio, CEM.