[Equest-users] Wiki for eQuest?

Eric Johnson e.johnson at gardiner.cz
Mon Feb 15 04:15:35 PST 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Johnson [mailto:e.johnson at gardiner.cz]
Sent: Sunday, February 14, 2010 6:52 PM
To: 'Jason Glazer'; 'equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org'
Subject: RE: [Equest-users] Wiki for eQuest?

http://energymodeling.pbworks.com/

Welcome to the energy modeling of buildings wiki, initiated by IBPSA-USA-NY
(International Building Performance and Simulation Association, the New York
Chapter of the United States Affiliate).  We welcome you to edit the content
and format of this wiki.  Like any wiki, this site is a work in progress and
is only as good as the content posted by members.  Anyone with a PBWiki
account can post information to the site.  Creating an account is as simple
as signing up in the top right hand corner of the page.  Thank you for
visiting our wiki!

Kind Regards,

_______________________________________

Eric Johnson | LEED Accredited Professional
Executive Cost Manager
for Gardiner & Theobald s.r.o.

Prague Office: Krakovska 583/9, 110 00 Praha 1
Tel:           +420 224 946 956
Fax:          +420 224 947 689
Mobile:     +420 724 173 187
E-Mail:     e.johnson at gardiner.cz
Web:        http://www.gardiner.com/

PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message, and any files transmitted with it, is intended only for the
use of the intended recipient or organisation to whom it is addressed. It
may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, no action may be taken on the information nor should
it be copied or shown to a third party. Any views expressed in this
communication may not necessarily be the views held by Gardiner & Theobald.