[Equest-users] Modeling Multiple Interconnected Buildings

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 1 09:21:39 PST 2010

Kevin:

Of course it can. eQuest doesn't care if you have 3 shells stacked on top of one another (representing 3 different floor footprints) or three buildings with different footprints. You can still tie them together central plant (and meter) wise.

John R. Aulbach, PE, CEM
Senior Energy Engineer

PartnerEnergy
1990 E. Grand Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245
W: 888-826-1216, X254| D: 310-765-7295 | F: 310-817-2745
www.ptrenergy.com| jaulbach at ptrenergy.com