[Equest-users] steel framed windows

Bishop, Bill wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Thu Feb 11 13:07:38 PST 2010

Marcus,

I would just pick aluminum. If you feel it is critical you can
investigate the thermal properties and adjust the FRAME-CONDUCT
accordingly.

Regards,
Bill

William Bishop, EIT, LEED(r) AP | Pathfinder Engineers & Architects LLP
Mechanical Engineer

134 South Fitzhugh Street
Rochester, NY 14608
T: (585) 325-6004 Ext. 114