[Equest-users] Revit to eQuest Through GBStudio: Anyone Having AnySuccess???

Jackson, Alan ajackson at klingstubbins.com
Tue Feb 16 09:04:02 PST 2010

A couple things to try.

1. Create zones in addition to spaces to see if they translate the zone properly to eQuest.
2. Did you actually create the plenum space in Revit? If not verify that ceilings are non bounding and the volume extends to the level/roof above.
3. Verify the analytical model information before exporting in the proper dialog box.
4. Try going to Ecotect as a go between which offers visual feedback before the INP export.

I offered a tutorial similar for energyplus. Videos are hosted on Vimeo and Youtube.
http://www.vimeo.com/openrevit
http://www.youtube.com/openrevit

Alan Jackson, LEED AP
KlingStubbins