[Equest-users] pan function in eQUEST 3-D view

Paul Buchheit paul.buchheit at eesinet.com
Mon Feb 22 17:48:16 PST 2010

Hello Steve,

Thanks for your response.
I can rotate and zoom using the control key and the left and right mouse
button respectively. However I do not get the pan function. The camera is
always pointed at the
origin.
In pan function the origin should move to the left,right,up, down of the
screen. However it is always in the center of the screen.
The shift seems to make no difference for any function.
Any ideas?

Thanks,

Paul

Paul Buchheit