[Equest-users] Supply Fan Power Error

Sundharam, Premnath psundharam at DLRGROUP.com
Thu Jan 7 07:29:05 PST 2010

Hello all

I have successfully gone through all the errors for T24 compliance
check for my 308000 sf campus model.

> Now that the Compliance Check actually runs, it goes through about
> 30% and as soon as it is done with the HVAC sizing, it bombs out
> while simulating the T24 Proposed Annual Performance run… and spits
> out the following error….
>

> I could only think that this has to do something with the Supply Fan
> ….

If anybody has run into this error please enlighten me. I am having a
hard time trying to figur out why.
Thanks