[Equest-users] FW: Job Posting

Dagmar Epsten depsten at theepstengroup.com
Mon Jan 11 11:11:39 PST 2010

Please submit all resume information to apply at theepstengroup.com<mailto:apply at theepstengroup.com>. Our Human Resources Manager, Cheryl Glover, is the point of contact for this position.

From: Dagmar Epsten
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2010 2:10 PM
To: 'equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org'
Subject: Job Posting

The Epsten Group, Inc. is a national leader in high-performance building consultation and architecture engaged in sustainable design practices as well as an International building consulting. Our services include LEED consulting, commissioning of building systems, energy modeling, and daylighting studies. We are seeking qualified candidates to assume the role of Energy Engineer and Commissioning Engineer to join our engineering team.

Ideal candidates will have:

Ø  Design/Field experience in HVAC

Ø  EIT, PE license

Ø  Experience with energy audits and/or commissioning

Ø  CEM, CEA, CBCP, or CCP certification a plus

Ø  Project experience with federal government facilities and/or laboratories

Ø  LEED accreditation a plus.

We are seeking candidates currently living in GA with ten plus years of experience in leading of projects. This is a senior level role in a growing company. Full benefits package including flexible work schedule, paid association memberships, alternate commuting incentives, telecommuting options, PTO, and more.

Best regards,

Dagmar/cs

Dagmar Epsten, AIA, LEED AP, CCS, BCA
President
The Epsten Group, Inc.
429 Edgewood Avenue - First LEED® Platinum building in the city of Atlanta
Atlanta, Georgia 30312
P(404) 577-0370
F(404) 577-1739
www.TheEpstenGroup.com<http://www.theepstengroup.com/>

The above information, including any attachments, is intended only for receipt by the individual(s) or entity/entities addressed in or copied on this email. If you are not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution, copying, disclosure of or reliance on the contents of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by telephone, permanently delete the original message and attachments, and destroy any hard copies. Thank you.