[Equest-users] Walls and Zones

omoltay at mimtarch.com omoltay at mimtarch.com
Mon Jan 11 15:53:40 PST 2010

Dear all,

I have not received a reply to my previous question, so here is a
simplified version of it: I see that everytime I create a zone in the
Wizards, eQuest builds walls around these zones. Does every zone (or every
space) need to have walls around? Would it be a problem if I delete these
walls afterwards?

For example, when I have a large open office, I would like to have several
zones. So after the Wizard creates the building description, I have to
delete all the walls around these zones.

Is this normal procedure?

Thanks,

Omer Moltay, LEED AP