[Equest-users] eQuest not picking Customize U-Value

Pandora Lei pandora.lei at p2seng.com
Wed Jan 13 14:54:24 PST 2010

Hi,

I model my window with custom u-value and SHGC in Design Development Wizard.
However, when I do a compliance run in DD Wizard the results tells me that
eQuest won't pick up this custom u-value and SHGC. The result shows eQuest
pick up the NFRC value which is a default. This happens to my light value
that eQuest won't pick up  the custom W/sf that I input in DD Wizard.

 How do I make eQuest pick up the custom u-value and SHGC?

Again your input and hep is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Pandora Lei, EIT

Mechanical Design Engineer

P2S Engineering, Inc.

5000 East Spring Street, 8th Floor