[Equest-users] Ruleset Calculated SHGC

Pandora Lei pandora.lei at p2seng.com
Mon Jan 18 09:09:25 PST 2010

Hi,

I was trying to do compliance run but not success and gives me  error
messages(lots of them) that I am not sure I interpret it correctly. The
error message sounds like I need a better glass than the SolarBan 60 that I
am currently model.

Example of the Error message from eQuest: " Window 'E5 North Win
(G.W2.E9.W1)': Ruleset calculated SHGC, '0.380', is less than the user input
value for C-SHGC*0.95, '0.409'. Window switched to use simplified GLASS-TYPE
with C-SHGC.

Is my interpretation for better window correctly? Or eQuest is telling me to
do something different?

Again your help/input is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Pandora Lei, EIT

Mechanical Design Engineer

P2S Engineering, Inc.

5000 East Spring Street, 8th Floor