[Equest-users] Air to Air- Split System Heat Pump

Supriya Goel supriyagoel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 11:04:44 PST 2010

Hello,

I am trying to model a packaged roof mounted heat pump and a split system
heat pump unit. Both of these are air to air systems.

I am new to HVAC system modelling on eQUEST.  The project is a multi family
building, where each unit is equipped with a split system heat pump. hence I
modeled each apartment as a separate zone.

If there are any tutorials or online links which would be helpful, I would
glad for any such information.

Thank You

Supriya

--
Graduate Student, MSBE
School of Architecture and Landscape Architecture