[Equest-users] Primary and Secondary Loop Problem

Howe, Timothy Timothy.Howe at stantec.com
Fri Jan 22 11:45:28 PST 2010

Connect your coils to the secondary loop.  Right now they are not seeing
any load.

Timothy Howe, MS, LEED(r) AP
Mechanical Engineer
Stantec
2060 Brighton-Henrietta Town Line Road
Rochester NY 14623-2792
Ph:   (585) 413-5347
Fx:    (585) 272-1814
Cell: (585) 330-8681
www.stantec.com

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and
should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose
except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.