[Equest-users] eQuest Error Messages for California Title-24 Ruleset

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 5 14:03:34 PST 2010

Those using eQuest for Title-24..

I am simply taking a building I have and running it through a minimalCompliance Run, just to understand how the T-24 ruleset works.

Does anyone know what the best file is to look at Ruleset errors?

I have gotten through a few, but have no direction from the prompts on others.

And, YES, I have read the on line Help info.

John Aulbach