[Equest-users] Heating and cooling coil discrepencies in hourly reports

Paul Riemer Paul.Riemer at dunhameng.com
Fri Jan 29 13:17:40 PST 2010

Read the PDF version of the Volume 4 Documentation (not the pull down help menu ).  Specifically the Hourly-Report for Systems and the Variable by System-Type table.
It shows that Heating Coil Air Temp is "Not Appropriate" for VAVS.
The system and zone variable descriptions can be a little cryptic but if you read and reread them while you are running things that helps.
Also run some things that you are think are obvious (like  fan on/off flags and cfm on CAV units) as sanity checks.
You will get there.

Paul Riemer