[Equest-users] LEED Baseline system

Ana N. ananeddav at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 12 15:38:39 PDT 2010

Hi All,

My understanding is that the basement should not be counted toward the total number of floors when selecting the baseline HVAC system type (Table G3.1.1A). My building has three stories plus basement and total conditioned floor area of 20,600 sf ( sf does not include attic which is about 5,000sf). I would select PSZ-AC for hybrid or PSZ-HP for electric heat. Am I correct?

Any comments are appreciated.

Thank you.

Ana