[Equest-users] Survey on Proposed Tools/Templates for Energy Modeling: 5 Minutes of your time!

Kendra Tupper ktupper at rmi.org
Mon Jul 19 12:53:49 PDT 2010

Energy modelers,

As a nonprofit organization, Rocky Mountain Institute (RMI) would like to
help serve the general energy modeling community by improving
the quality and effectiveness of whole building energy simulation while
making it less time intensive. As part of that effort, we are trying
to identify a few tools, templates, or educational materials that could
serve these goals.

The following is a link to our RMI Toolkit Survey, which we have been
sending out to various professionals to get comments and feedback. The
survey describes twelve of the proposed software tools/templates/educational
materials for development and then asks for a ranking based on which tools
should have the highest priority. The survey also asks for thoughts on other
tools that should be developed and if any similar tools already exist.

*Please complete this survey (which will take no more than 5 minutes) by
this Friday, July 23.*

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RMI_Toolkit.

Kendra Tupper, PE, LEED AP
Senior Consultant
Built Environment Team

Rocky Mountain Institute  |  T  303-567-8641 |  F  303-245-7213  |
www.rmi.org