[Equest-users] End results analysis

sambhav tiwari tiwari.sambhav at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 23:49:21 PDT 2010

Hi All,
          In on of my projects i was geeting the energy end results
for two cases

                                  Cooling                     Fan
                  Pump

1 Proposed Case        3627607                   26,226,040
  59,369

2 Proposed Case2     3627295                    12141210                 59,369

This is a fctory hall of 72000sqft served by 2 air cooled screw chiller of 180TR

The difference in two cases is that in first case  Proposed Case1 the
EPD was 38w/sqft and occupancy was 220 ,and in Proposed case2  EPD
was changed to 11w/sqft and Occupancy to 100, my doubt is that with
such a large variation in EPD and Occupancy why there is neligiable
variation in cooling energy0.008% and zero variation in pump energy as
shown in above results although this is large variation in fan energy.

I was expecting that the energy in three of them  Cooling Fan and Pump
should have come down drasticaly it happened with fan but not with
cooling and pump.

Can anyone suggest some logic to this.

Thanks
Sambhav Tiwari