[Equest-users] Photovoltaic module

Jacob Faiola jacobfaiola at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 07:48:55 PDT 2010

Hi all;

I am having trouble getting a photovoltaic module to work.
I have set up the PV panel array and the inverter (generator in eQUEST)
according to the manufacturer specs, but the consumption of the building does
not go down when i look at the hourly reports for the electric meter (EM1).
I am able to get a reasonable power output from the PV array's hourly reports,
but the electric generator says that is never comes on, for some reason.

The detailed report tells me that the electric generator is shaded and to look
at the LS-SH report for shading information, but I don't see such a report when
i look at the report options. I only se LS-H:% Lighting Energy Reduction.

Has anyone been able to successfully configure a sizeable PV array?

thanks,
Jacob Faiola