[Equest-users] LEED Baseline system

Ana N. ananeddav at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 15 08:45:11 PDT 2010

The ASHRAE definition of  "story" led me think that the basement should not be included in the total number of floors. However, Appendix G indicates that for systems 5,6,7 and 8 each floor shell be modeled with a separate system. That being said, if i had four floors plus basement , I would model 5 systems since my basement is conditioned.  This approach would be more in line with what Dakota said. Thank you both for your suggestions. Obviously, Appendix G is not clear about this.