[Equest-users] Simulation with Baseline model, Thanks for Your Advice. I am unable to figure it out.

tim tim.jgrier at fuse.net
Thu Jul 22 06:39:42 PDT 2010

Yes, and my experiment didn't work by the way - must be why no comments were
made.  I thought it was working but alas the GSHP plant equipment button is
greyed after going back into the wizard. so I suppose there is no way to
compare LEED baseline with proposed in one eQuest model?

It did "appear" to work.  The geothermal had a higher electric usage and way
lower gas consumption - this made sense to me since the geothermal would
have pumps & more intricate controls and the PSZ would eat up the gas in
winter.

Anyway, now I am planning to have 2 model files and use the EEM wizard to
rename the runs appropriately.  I will then have to generate my own
comparison reports if I want them I suppose.  Had to find percent
improvement on my own anyway.  Attached is a simple spreadsheet showing the
comparison.  There may be a template for this, I'm just wandering through
the energy simulation forest for the first time so any thoughts/feedback
would be appreciated.

Maybe I need some training.

Tim