[Equest-users] GBCI comments on DCV (Carol Gardner)

Karen Walkerman kwalkerman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 06:04:41 PDT 2010

Is anyone on this list-serve on the EA Credit 1 committee, or know someone
who is?  If the the GBCI or USGBC has changed the modeling requirements and
is only letting modelers know during the documentation review stage, I find
this very disturbing for a number of reasons.  It would be great if we can
get some straight answers on this from someone at one of these organizations
who actually knows what is going on.

I am happy to draft an email outlining concerns, but I don't know who to
send it to.  If anyone does, or would like to help me with this, please feel
free to contact me directly.

Karen Walkerman