[Equest-users] Unmet Hours

M. Shields mshields at fstrategies.com
Tue Jul 27 12:58:54 PDT 2010

Nick,

My baseline model currently has 0 unmet hours, and my proposed has around
100 total if I add up all of the unmet hours in all zones.  From my
interpretation (and I believe you're confirming it) this does not qualify.
If I read 90.1 correctly then there is no weighting or averaging, it's just
a total unmet hours anywhere in the building (ie zone 1 hours +zone 2 hours
+zone 3 hours.. Etc).  Does anyone else disagree with this interpretation?

Thanks,

Michael