[Equest-users] Staging electric heat

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 15:00:10 PDT 2010

All:

I am simulating an existing office building in Denver, Colorado which has electric resistance heating (as part of a VAV/reheat set up). They have no perimeter baseboard heating.

I can almost match their kW and kWh by month if I allow fans to run 24/7. I am somewhat short on kWh and MILES too low on kW if I shut fans off on the schedule they swear they run.

Is there any way to have staged electric heating in eQuest (nothing comes to mind for me).

Thanks.

John R. Aulbach, PE, CEM
Senior Energy Engineer

PartnerEnergy
1990 E. Grand Avenue, El Segundo, CA 90245
W: 888-826-1216, X254| D: 310-765-7295 | F: 310-817-2745
www.ptrenergy.com| jaulbach at ptrenergy.com