[Equest-users] Unmet hours

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 11 15:34:31 PDT 2010

Omar,

You have 149 errors in your model and some strange things occurring. For
instance, I cannot see your information using the spreadsheet option which
would be the easiest way to fix what I suspect might be wrong.

Take a look at your .bdl file and find out what all those errors are. After
you take your best shot at fixing them send the files again and I will look
at them. I suspect that the errors are disabling the spreadsheet option
somehow.

Carol

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 2:21 AM, Omar Katanani <omar at ecoconsulting.net>wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> I have another scenario whereby I have 100% of the hours unmet. What is
> wrong? I do not think that playing with the throttling range will fix this
> huge number.
>
> Please find attached my files. Can someone help me? It is very urgent and I
> already passed the deadline.
>
> I am getting average zone temperatures of 90F, where my set points are
> 72-75!
>
> I really appreciate your feedback. Please can someone check the thermostat
> schedules, the cooling/heating setpoints, or any other item you find worth
> checking? Much appreciated!
>

> Many thanks,
> Omar
> ___________________________
>
> Omar Katanani
> Sustainable Design Engineer
> Email: omar at ecoconsulting.net
>

> EcoConsulting (Lebanon)
> Nahas Building, 4th floor
> 4 St-Maron Street / Georges Haddad Avenue
> Postal Code: 2028 5806 SAIFI
> Beirut, Lebanon
> Tel:       +961 (0) 1 971 255
> Mobile:    +961 (0) 3 045 045