[Equest-users] Balanced Mechanical Ventilation

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Fri Jul 16 11:29:54 PDT 2010

1 - zonal exhaust bypasses heat recovery and goes directly outside.
Only central exhaust goes through the heat recovery.

2. - yes, the cooling effect due to ventilation is included but as you
pointed out it is hard to isolate in the .sim reports.  You can prove it
to yourself by "turning off" your economizer (OA-control set to fixed
fraction) and looking at impact on space cooling.