[Equest-users] eQuest Wiki & Other Question

Varkie C Thomas thomasv at iit.edu
Fri Jul 16 15:48:17 PDT 2010

Energy Programs are not used to design the project or select products.  They are used to analyze and compare options, make design decisions, and for code compliance and LEED certification.  During design, equipment is selected from performance data catalog and by using equipment selection programs.  All product manufacturers provide this.