[Equest-users] Simulation with Baseline model, Thanks for Your Advice. I am unable to figure it out.

Pasha Korber-Gonzalez pasha.pkconsulting at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 08:15:16 PDT 2010

Oh---in some cases (when my inner-enginerd really comes out) I have actually
set up two laptops side by side, labeled with sticky notes on each one to
remind me which computer is running the baseline file and which one is
running the proposed file.  This way I can run both models side by
side---again, as long as I can manage my inputs appropriately without
'cross-inputing' data in the wrong file.

pkg