[Equest-users] BDL Error

Martz, Amanda amartz at klingstubbins.com
Thu Jul 22 14:01:45 PDT 2010

Did you create a rate block, and then assign that block to a utility?
What did you input into the block?

When you go into your "custom elec rate," you should have the cost
either plugged into the energy/demand tab, or under the blocks tab. I
usually assign ratchets to individual blocks under "block charges" and
then assign these blocks to the electric utility.