[Equest-users] Heat Rejection consumption is so small!!

Omar Katanani omar at ecoconsulting.net
Fri Jul 23 09:34:58 PDT 2010

James,

Thank you for your advice.

I did what you told me regarding the LOAD RESET for the condenser water loop. Please find the attached excel file with the results.

I am happy that the heat rejection is now a significant number. However:

1.	The space cooling for the proposed case is now higher than the baseline case, which is unacceptable due to the better HVAC system
2.	The space cooling for both cases has decreased significantly. Can you please check the numbers and the percentages of the space cooling with respect to the whole building consumption?

Unfortunately, I may keep the condenser water loop controls at "Fixed" and "setpoint = 85F", because of the first reason up.

Best regards,

Omar

___________________________

Omar Katanani
Sustainable Design Engineer

Email: omar at ecoconsulting.net

EcoConsulting (Lebanon)

Nahas Building, 4th floor

4 St-Maron Street / Georges Haddad Avenue

Postal Code: 2028 5806 SAIFI

Beirut, Lebanon

Tel:          +961 (0) 1 971 255
Mobile:    +961 (0) 3 045 045