[Equest-users] (no subject)

Chris Jones cj at enersave.ca
Mon Jul 26 06:34:17 PDT 2010

What if there are a number of different fan schedules in the
building?  Do you multiply the 2% from BEPS for all systems?  What if
only one zone on one system has unmet hours - how do you use the BEPS
report to calculate which zone and for how many hours?

It seems to me that the SS-R report provides the most useful
information for determining which systems/zones are under heated/cooled.

In Andrew's case, I believe the reviewer is off his/hers rocker -
asking that the SS-R and BEPS report match.

At 03:28 PM 7/6/2010, Otto Schwieterman wrote:

>Andrew,
>
>I would write a narrative explaining how eQUEST calculates unmet
>hours. You take the % of hours outside throttling range on your BEPS
>or BEPU report and multiply it by the number of hours your fan is on
>(SS-E report).
>
>The SS-R report shows room-by-room unmet hours. You should not take
>the sum of these hours because 10 rooms may be unmet at
>3:00-5:00  and the BEPS report calculates this as 2 hours while the
>sum of the SS-R report calculates it as 20 hours (10 rooms x 2 hours).
>
>Otto

Chris Jones
14 Oneida Avenue
Toronto, ON M5J 2E3.