[Equest-users] Difficulty merging spaces

Dan Coutin CoutinD at erdmananthony.com
Tue Jul 27 12:31:37 PDT 2010

Thanks - it sounds as though there is no technique to merge spaces (once
mapped) other than using an air wall. I could have imagined a function
that combined the loads and mass properties from a number of spaces into
a super-space.

I use unmet loads in the spaces as an objective measure of whether the
model is "providing" enough energy. I'm not sure how to decide when
unmet loads can be ignored. Unmet loads criteria will also have to be
fulfilled.

Dan