[Equest-users] Demand Controlled Ventilation and EA Credit 1

Carol Gardner cmg750 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 13:34:45 PDT 2010

I'm sorry for not being clear, but I've had little sleep in the last few
days cause of a darn project. I don't really change the occupancy schedule,
rather I create a DCV schedule which is sort of based on the occupancy
schedule but w/ hrs reduced to reflect them coming and going from meetings
or whatever the space is used for. It's probably what the new DCV commands
do in eQUEST, I just haven't had the time or opportunity to use them yet.

Carol

--
Carol Gardner PE