[Equest-users] Anomaly Multi zone system

Karen Walkerman kwalkerman at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 05:17:18 PDT 2010

If you look at the SS-L report, you'll notice that the fan is actually
operating at full volume ~ 94% of the time, and between 90 and 100% capacity
for the other hours.  Then, if you look at the SS-R report, you'll notice
that the number of hours where heating is at 0 -10% flow is roughly
equivalent to the number of hours where the cooling flow is at 90 - 100%.
 You really need to look at this on an hourly basis, instead of in the
summary reports, but things seem to be operating properly when I run the
file.

I did, however, run the file with a Houston, TX weather file as I don't have
the New Delhi weather file.

--
Karen